Come and printmake at Cascada Studio, a weeks tailor made course for YOU, put together with experienced printmaker Mariann Johansen-Ellis.
In the surroundings of Cascada Studio, with it's gorgeous patio, located right in the middle of the historic quarter in Mijas, a wonderful white Andalucian village in the mountains of the Costa del Sol, the rustic houses, terracotta roofs and blue sky, not to mention the friendly neighbourhood watering hole, gets your creativity flowing! Malaga airport is only 30 min away.
You can be a total beginner, or have many years experience as a printmaker, to have the time, in new surroundings, to play and see what comes out, is the most inspirational "holiday" ever.
In a weeks course, tailor made for you, you can create a linocut, in full color. You can try an etching, and add aquatint to it. There is also monoprinting, that is, either printing with found items, or "drawing" in ink onto a surface and then printing from that. Or why not a collagraph, where you assemble all kinds of textured surfaces, either abstract or figurative, and print from this "collage". The possibilites are endless! With no everyday pressure, .... your creativity gets a real jump start, and Cascada Studio, is well equipped to make that jump start great fun! Mariann, not only has the knowledge to make your prints succeed, but also the sense of humor to make it a real memory to take home!
Welcome..... to your Printmaking Holiday in Spain!
Would you like to receive Cascada Studios monthly News letter? Sing up at email@example.com and enter the draw the 30th of March for a printmaking course!
- March 25 - 29 Easter Week5 days
- April 1-55 days
- April 8-125 days
- April 29 - May 35 days
- May 20-241-5 days
- May 27 - 315 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 3-7 June(55)week of 3-7June
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 10-14 June (56)10-14 June
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 17-21June (57)Weekday mornings throughout the month of June
- Printmaking Summer Morning 24-28 June (58)5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 1-5 July (59)5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 15 - 19 July (61)5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 5 - 9 August (64) 5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 12 -16 August (65)5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 19 - 23 August (66)5 days
- Printmaking Summer Mornings 26-30 August (67)5 days
- Courses Autumn 2013